My Bag of NFT Chips: Blue, Red, & White
Project News Updated Frequently by Vagobond
These are my personal chip plays. Not everyone will agree with my chip designations. That’s fine.
- BAYC continues to be the powerhouse of the NFT world. MAYC is suffering post Otherside mint and $APE launch
Pixel Vault https://www.punkscomic.com Punks Comic/ Metahero $PUNKS/$POW
- PV assets continue to under-perform – but there is so much happening here.
On Chain Monkeys – https://onchainmonkey.com
- Strong community doing good. This continues to be one of the stars of the NFT world having given bigger returns to minters than just about anything else out there.
BYO Pills – https://byopills.com/ BYOpills, BYOvape, BYOland, Apostles $TRYP
- BYO continues to under hype and over deliver, you can be sure something is coming.
Jenkins the Valet –https://www.jenkinsthevalet.com/
- Book launch and Aversala or something too
10KTF – https://10ktf.com/ $NTD token. This is a cool and probably Beeple project.
- Rallying – has moved to Blue Chip status again
Huxley –https://huxleysaga.com/ AAA Game, Movie, Series, Licensing innovation
- Like PV – so much happening here.
Veefriends / Veefriends 2
- I passed up on VF1, I grabbed a couple VF2
Regenz/Degenz – https://www.degenz.co
- OSF and Mando have completely revitalized this project as an alpha/education project in the NFT space and it has worked. Only the second project to be raised from my NFT Graveyard. I love being wrong in this sense.
These are projects I think have the potential to become blue chip
WVRPS – http://warpsound.ai The first hybrid generative pfps and so much more
- WVRPS is spectacular and there is no community that has more enthusiasm and action
Gutter Cat Gang
- I’ve owned and sold a cat, rat, and pigeon
- I have a dog & rat cyborg
Non Fungible Heroes / Gods https://www.nfheroes.io/
- NFH signed by William Morris Entertainment
- NFH and NFGods continue to be one of the projects that feels most under appreciated in the NFT world. It feels almost inevitable that at some point this will pop and NFH will jump above 1 ETH
- Comic #1 launched, #2 coming
- Discord server is active and enthusiastic
Nuclear Nerds – https://www.nuclearnerds.io
- Floors holding well
- Community engaged
- Merch store (yawn)
These are projects I love and support – but tbh, some of them may end up in the graveyard
- Filthy Habbits coming…
- Probably the best minting experience I’ve had yet. 3-D metaverse mint that was actually fun.
- A partnership with Warner Music and much more.
Persona Lamps – https://www.personalamps.com/
- There is so much potential here but it is such a crowded space.
Peace Void/ Peaceful Groupies –https://peacevoid.world/ $PEACE token, PeaceDAO
- The Groupies have been chilling.
Genetic Chain – https://geneticchain.io/
- A wide variety of exciting pfp projects coming up here from known digital artists
- Beautiful drop in the members lounge which is where those who stake their GC passes can collect rewards and drops
- This team continues to deliver
- ‘Crusties’ shrimp pfp project launched and was fun
NFTs by $LIT – https://getlit.wtf/
- The big reveal of Colombo d’Medici didn’t happen
- The Time Magazine Drop with Vitalik on it to holders was great.
- Staking is live with a lackluster 10% APY
- DAO formed and finding it’s legs
- $LIT price down significantly from ATH but holding well at sustain level
- Something is always coming from $LIT – always but it’s taking a while this time
Danger Island/Lazer Labs/Lazer Soda –https://www.lazerdefi.io/landmint
- Name change to Lazer Labs
- Danger Island mint completed. Pirates minting.
- I love this project but I don’t want to mint anymore without seeing some ROI from what I’ve already minted
One Day Bae – https://onedaybae.io/
- I’m resurrecting this from the graveyard. Team has returned, is still building, and I feel pretty hyped about this project still.
Nifty League – https://niftyleague.com/
- $5 Million VC investment announced
- Players seem to be loving it still
- $NFTL token down pretty significantly, floors down significantly from ATH
- Comics 5 & 6 were claimable if criteria met, floors down on comics as well
Valiant Comics – https://nft.valiantentertainment.com/
- Weekly Twitter space 3pm PST on Friday “Alpha Friday” https://twitter.com/valiantnft
- My high hopes on Valiant are sitting close to disappointment right now, floors are pretty dismal
Satoshiverse – https://www.satoshiverse.io/
- This is the slowest burn project I’m involved in. I feel 99% certain they will deliver but the big question is whether they will deliver before what they are building becomes irrelevant
Lucky Maneki – https://www.luckymaneki.org/
- I waver between throwing this into the graveyard or keeping it here. LM keeps building and communicating though, so I will keep it here. It one of only two projects that I’ve resurrected from my NFT Graveyard
2112 – https://www.2112.run/ Shadowrun meets NFTs. Lore rich project.
- High hopes but little to nothing happening