This is the sort of practical website I really enjoy finding sometimes. Below are a few of the amazing secrets…did you know any of these? Click on the link below to see the full list:
17. Cut glass without a glass cutter.
Use tin snips and cut under water, smooth rough edges off with knife blade.
18. Easy to unglue stamps and envelopes.
Put in freezer for a few hours then flip off with knife blade.
19. Get water out of your watch.
Strap watch to light bulb, turn on for a few minutes. Water drops will form
on glass. Open up and wipe off.
20. Prevent snow sticking to shovel.
Coat shovel with car wax.
21. Tighten your hammer handle.
Soak in used engine oil for a day.
22. Low cost laminating -EASY.
Cover article with clear contact (cling film) paper.
23. Open that stuck zip.
Spray the stuck zip with shaving foam.
24. Remove paint from auto.
The product to clean paint from your car is Benzol.
25. Increase your petrol mileage.
Put 4oz of benzol to each ten gallons of petrol to increase mpg.